Happy Maha Shivaratri 2018 Shiv Bhole Puja Shubh Muhurat Timings, Shubh Samay For Bhole Puja on Shivratri
Maha Shivaratri 2018 Shiv Bhole Puja
Know when is the Auspicious Time of Shivaratri Puja Muhurat. On the 13th day of February, Mahashivaratri is fast and the auspicious time is just 51 minutes. Chaturdashi is celebrated in Shivratri Phalguna Krishna Paksha. The date of Chaturdashi will start on Tuesday night at 10.30 pm on Tuesday night. On the night of February 14 will be four o’clock for 46 minutes. Therefore, the auspicious time of Mahashivratri will start from midnight on February 13 and till 14th February.
Happy Maha Shivaratri Puja Muhurat
On the night of February 13, the eleventh Muhurat will start from 11 o’clock 46 minutes, which will remain all night. On February 14, after the night of 12 o’clock 46 minutes, the eighth muharata is available, hence the festival of Mahashivaratri will be held on 13th February. On the Mahashivaratri, there will be a puja of four courtyards in the pavilions. You cab check here in the Shivratri Puja Shubh Samay.
- The night before Prahar worshiping time: 18:05 to 21:20
- In the evening Time of worship in the second afternoon of night: from 21:20 to 00:35 at night.
- The third veneration time is from 00:35 to 03:49.
- The time of the fourth Prahar worship = 03:49 to 07:04
Bholenath Shivratri Puja Timings
- Nishita Kaal Puja Time = 23:44 to 24:38+
- Duration = 0 Hours 54 Mins
On 14th, Maha Shivaratri Parana Time = 06:57 to 13:16
- Ratri First Prahar Puja Time = 17:25 to 20:48
Ratri Second Prahar Puja Time = 20:48 to 24:11+
Ratri Third Prahar Puja Time = 24:11+ to 27:34+
Ratri Fourth Prahar Puja Time = 27:34+ to 30:57+
- Chaturdashi Tithi Begins = 11:04 on 13/Feb/2018
Chaturdashi Tithi Ends = 13:16 on 14/Feb/2018