RBI 163 Grade-B Officers Recruitment 2016 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is bringing an golden opportunity for those candidates who are willing and waiting to work in a public banking sector .So here RESERVE BANK OF INDIA is releasing its latest job notification for the Recruitment of Grade-B officers rank to fulfill 163 vacant posts so here is an opportunity for those willing candidates to work with public sector and be a part of government organization. So candidates who are Eligible for this post and interested can grab this opportunity with both hands and apply for this post as soon as possible and prepare it for an entrance examination and be the part of the organization. So Applicants who are applying are requested to submit their application after they fulfills the eligibility or desired qualification by reading the advertisement carefully and correctly then only they shall go for it. For complete details regarding this post read our details which are given below there you got complete information regarding desired educational qualification,procedure of selection, Age limit for this post,apply procedure, important dates etc which are given below.
RBI Grade-B Officers Recruitment 2016
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central banking institution which controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 during the British Rule in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid, which were initially owned entirely by private shareholders. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalised on 1 January 1949.
|POST NAME(DESIGNATION):||Grade-B Officer rank|
|NUMBER OF TOTAL-(163 posts) VACANT SEATS AS CATAGORISED:||1. General: 77 posts
2. OBC(Other backward classes): 52 posts
3. SC(Scheduled caste): 26 posts
4. ST(Scheduled tribes): 8 posts
Age Limit : Candidates who are interested for the following posts so the age limit for the given post is that a Candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and should not exceed to more than 30 years,32 and 34 years maximum age limit for the M.Phil and Ph.d qualified candidates as on 1st of July,2016 as per rules and there will be relaxation for the reserved candidates which is well described in the original advertisement which is given below:
Age relaxation for the given post are shown as follows on the basis of their Categories:
- Candidate belonging to OBC Category get a age relaxation of 3 years
- Candidate belonging to Other Category (ST(Scheduled Tribes) /SC(Scheduled Caste) get a age relaxation of 5 years
- Candidate belonging to PWD(General) Category get a age relaxation of 10 years
- Candidate belonging to PWD(OBC) Category get a age relaxation of 13 years
- Candidate belonging to PWD(SC/ST) Category get a age relaxation of 15 years
Educational Qualification : Candidates who are interested and want to apply for this so the Education qualification for this Grade-B Officer post is that a Candidate should have completed a bachelor degree with a minimum 0f 60% marks for General,minimum 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates or an equivalent grade as well as in Senior secondary education say 10th and 12th /Diploma or equivalent candidates secured 60% marks for General,minimum 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD Candidates or an equivalent grade from a well recorgnized University incorporated by the Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 .Candidates pursuing in last semester and if their result is declared but they didn’t got a marksheet they should provide an provisional certificate with their last semester marks before the last date of application form they shall also apply for this given post.
Selection Process : Candidates Selection will be made on the basis of their performance in written examination and Interview also. Process will be goes like this the candidates should perform better in both written as well as in Interview then the selection committee will shortlist those candidates whose performance will be good as of selection committee as say they clear the merit marks.Candidates whose performance in written examination will be called for an Interview session and then after that whose performance will be good in an Interview also will be shortlisted by an selection committee.
Application Fee : Application fee for the given post are shown as follows on the basis of their Categories:
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC(or say Unreserved category) Category has to pay fee of Rs- 850/-
- Candidate belonging to Other Category (ST(Scheduled Tribes)/SC(Scheduled Caste)/PWD has to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa Card/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Apply procedure :Candidates who are interested and fulfills the eligibility criteria can Apply for this from the official website through Online mode www.rbi.org.in on or before from the starting date of 18-July-2016 to the last date 09-08-2016.Any other mode of application will not be accepted and will be straightly rejected if ever done so submitted by any candidate without giving any application.Application fee can be deposited either by online by using DEBIT Card/Net Banking or either .keep your Registration no. safe which you got at the time of online application final submission which will be used later at the time of downloading an admit card so keep that safe for further use.
To make it easier for you here are some Instructions given which will help you to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website www.rbi.org.in Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Select the desired applied post & click on it for the selection.
- Before applying read the instructions carefully and correctly then only if candidates fulfills all the required criteria should go for it.
- Fill the required details like email id ,Secured marks,Address,Contact no etc and submit the application form corectlly.Once submitted finally there will be no changes made so fill the details carefully and correctly.
- Take a print out of online application for future use which will be used at the time of downloading an admit card .
Important Dates :
|Starting Date for Online Application||18-07-2016|
|Online Application deadline||09-08-2016|
|Online Examination part-1||04-09-2016|
|Online Examination part-2||19-09-2016|
For more details like some other information which is not clear so click on the link given below:
|RBI Recruitment 2016||More Information|
|To Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
FINAL WORDS :
This is a Great Opportunity for all the Job Seekers to apply for the given recruitment. In case any one of you find any Problem to Fill the Form you can Ask us by the commenting System Given Below and we will get back to it with the help of our experts. Good luck for your Bright Future ahead.Stay tunned with our website(www.mummyson.com)