- 1 WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 West Bengal Technician Apprentice Number of Vacancies
- 1.2 Education Qualification for WBPDCL Technician Vacancies 2017
- 1.3 Age Limit to Apply For West Bengal 60 Technician Apprentice Vacancies Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Salary Scale of WB 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017
- 1.5 Selection Process For WB TA Job Vacancies 2017
- 1.6 Documents Required to Submit With WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Form
- 1.7 Related Posts
West Bengal PDCL Recruitment 2017 For 60 Technician Apprentice Vacancies – Last Date For Application Submission
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), Kolkata has recently Released the Official Jon Notification for all the Job Seekers. In this Recruitment the Board has Appoint the Candidates to fill ed the vacant 60 Technician Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The Online Application Submission is Starts From 02.01.2017 & going till 20.01.2017. Hurry Up this is a Great Chance for all the Eligible Candidates to show their Hard Work for the Competitive Exam they Did continuously. Candidates can check here all the Important information like Number of vacancies and Some other Useful Data.
West Bengal Technician Apprentice Number of Vacancies
|Mechanical||25||(UR – 14 ,SC- 05 , ST- 01 , OBC (A) – 03 , OBC (B) – 02)|
|Electrical||20||(UR – 12 , SC- 04 , ST – 01 , OBC (A) – 02 , OBC (B) – 01)|
|Instrumentation / Electronics||15||(UR – 08 , SC – 03 , ST – 01 , OBC (A) – 02 , OBC (B) – 01)|
Education Qualification for WBPDCL Technician Vacancies 2017
Candidates those who are interested to applied for the Given Vacancies they must possess Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation (03 years full time course) from any institute recognized by the AICTE.
Age Limit to Apply For West Bengal 60 Technician Apprentice Vacancies Jobs 2017
Candidates those who are going to Filled the Application they Should at least 18 Years of Age and Below 24 years as on 01.01.2017.
Salary Scale of WB 60 Technician Apprentice Jobs 2017
Candidates those who will be Selected on the Contractual basis they will get attractive salary as per the department of WBPDCL. Around Stipend of Rs. 3542/- per month as applicable for Technician Apprentice -Diploma Category shall be paid during 01 (One) year Apprenticeship.
Selection Process For WB TA Job Vacancies 2017
Final Selection of the Candidates will be based on their Performance in the Personal Interview and Medical Examination under the WBPDCL. After the Checking Process of Documents and Appliation Form Selection Comity will Called the Candidates for the PI. Candidates those who will be Selected for the Interview will be assemble at the “Bidyut Unnayan Bhaban”, Plot No. 3/C, LA-Block, Sector-III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata – 700 098.
Documents Required to Submit With WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment Form
- Fully Filled and Duly Signed Application Form.
- Two Passport Size Photographs.
- Enrollment number after registering themselves on the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web portal
- All the Self Attested Copies of (matriculation certificate / mark sheet / admit card or Birth Certificate). Qualifying degree/diploma certificates with all semester wise / year wise mark sheets.
|Name of Organization||West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Notification Published Date||28.12.2016|
|Online Application Form Submission Date||02.01.2017|
|Last Dates of Online Application Form||20.01.2017|
This is a Great Opportunity for all the Job Seekers to apply for the Given recruitment. In case any one of you find any Problem to Fill the Form you can Ask us by the commenting System Given Below. Good luck for their Bright Future ahead.Stay in touch with our websites for latest updates